2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
The big news for the Ultra Limited for 2016 is the migration of the reduced-width primary housing from the Low edition, along with many color options.
The Ultra Limited still has the air- and liquid-cooled Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam motor, an evolutionary step forward for Harley-Davidson.
Now cranking out 105.5 ft/lbs of torque at 3750 rpm, this is Harley’s flagship non-CVO touring bike. The Ultra Limited is a true luxury-touring machine, with all the impressive Project Rushmore upgrades.
Read our Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Specs:
- Engine: Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 31.9 degrees
- Left lean angle: 31.8 degrees
- Length: 102.4 inches
- Seat height (laden): 27.3 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 29.1 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 861 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Color Options:
- Vivid Black
- Black Quartz
- NEW Billet Silver/Vivid Black
- Amber Whiskey/Vivid Black
- NEW Mysterious Red Sunglo/Velocity Red Sunglo
- Deep Jade Pearl/Vivid Black
- Purple Fire/Blackberry Smoke
- NEW Cosmic Blue Pearl
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Price:
- MSRP From $26,399