2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout is designed for those who like it long and low. For 2016, the High Output Twin Cam 103B motor puts out friendly vibes at all speeds, as well as plenty of power.
The 21-inch front wheel and 18-inch rear keeps it thin in the front (130mm) and fat out back (240mm), and the front end is kicked out an aggressive 37 degrees.
Lots of gloss black mixes with the chrome, including the aluminum oil tank, muffler shields, and Gasser cast aluminum wheels in gloss block with machined highlights. Electronic cruise control is standard, and Hard Candy Custom paint is optional.
Read our Harley-Davidson Breakout Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103B
- Displacement: 103.1 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front: Dunlop D408F 130/60B21 63H
- Rear: Dunlop D407 240/40R18 79V
- Wheels: Gasser cast aluminum
- Lean angle
- Right: 25.8 degrees
- Left: 26.7 degrees
- Length: 94.9 inches
- Seat height (laden): 24.5 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.3 inches
- Fork angle: 37 degrees
- Trail: 5.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 67.3 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 678 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Breakout Price:
- MSRP from $18,799