The Brock’s Performance Alien Head Full Exhaust System for Honda’s pint-sized Grom combines legendary, race-proven performance with the distinctive look and sound of a show-polished Alien Head muffler.
Designed and hand-tuned by Brock’s Performance for stock and modified engines, this lightweight stainless-steel exhaust possesses an ideal balance of performance and attitude–at just 4.5 lbs.
Keeping creative Grom owners in mind, this low-mount megaphone-style system is a 100% bolt-on kit. It tucks up tight along the engine to provide maximum ground clearance without modifications. The little funster is now ready to be stretched, lowered and customized, then finished with a shimmering Brock’s Performance exhaust.
The Alien Head Full Exhaust System is just one piece in Brock’s new Grom Outfitters division, which now has a ShortMeg full exhaust, Dynojet Power Commander, sprockets, brake lines, tires and wheel bearings.
Honda From Alien Head Full Exhaust Defining Features:
- Designed in-house by Brock’s Performance
- Maximizes power gains on stock and modified engines
- Full system with 12-inch, megaphone-style muffler
- Show-polished finish
- Distinctive look and aggressive sound
- Permanent baffle with 2-inch outlet
- Optional noise-reduction insert sold separately
- Tucks in tight for maximum ground clearance
- More than 60% in weight savings–just 4.5 lbs.
- Bolt-on kit–no modifications required
- Aerospace quality, stainless-steel construction
- Lifetime map support by Brock’s Performance
- Retail Price: $399.95
See GromOutfitters.com for more information.