2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide
Harley-Davidson has updated its CVO Street Glide, the 2015 model highlighted by the Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled Twin Cam 110 engine and the premium Boom! Stage II Audio System.
All updates were based on customer feedback, as Harley follows the same philosophy used to design its 2014 Project Rushmore models.
This is the first time a Street Glide ever arrived with the Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled Twin Cam 110, which produces a 115 ft/lbs of torque (2011 and earlier CVO Street Glides were offered with the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110, but not the Twin-Cooled design). Combined with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection and a 6-Speed Cruise Drive transmission, the 110 helps the 2015 Street Glide achieve an average of 41 mpg.
Harley added a side-fill fuel tank, which features a new “slammed” console with an illuminated CVO logo.
Other custom features include new five-spoke polished chrome Aggressor custom wheels, extended saddlebags, Airflow Collection accessories from hand grips to muffler caps, a custom CVO seat, Daymaker LED headlamp and Wind Splitter windscreen.
All other features arrive from the Project Rushmore models, including the iconic Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce head buffeting.
As for sound, the 2015 CVO Street Glide arrives with the Boom! Stage II Audio System with two 300-watt four-channel amplifiers and the Boom! Box 6.5GT infotainment system with touch screen and GPS.
Four color options are available – Scorching Yellow/Starfire Black Flames, Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames, Ultraviolet Blue/Molten Lava Flames and Hard Candy Mercury/Smoky Quartz Flames. As for pricing, the 2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide’s MSRP is $36,349.
Following are the highlights of the 2015 Harley CVO Street Glide:
- Screamin’ Eagle Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 110 Granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle identifiers on cylinder heads, featuring:
– 6-Speed Cruise Drive transmission
– Hydraulic Assist & Slip clutch
– Electronic Cruise Control
– Low-maintenance belt drive
- Boom! Stage II Audio System featuring: four 6×5 inch woven carbon fiber cone woofers, four 1.5-inch midrange polypropylene fiber dome speakers, four 1-inch aluminum dome tweeters, two 300-watt amplifiers with unique static and dynamic equalizers and a sophisticated midrange DPS cross-over.
- Boom! Box 6.5 GT infotainment system with GPS and touchscreen, Bluetooth capability
- NEW 5-Spoke Mirror Chrome Aggressor wheels
- Airflow Collection heated hand grips, brake pedal pad and shifter peg, rider and passenger floorboards, shifter and rear brake levers
- Custom low profile seat with leather inserts and custom stitching
- Daymaker LED Headlamp
- Color-matched inner fairing Jukebox media compartment with USB connection
- Reflex Linked Brakes with ABS; 5-spoke floating open front brake rotors
- Ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design and improved tactile feel
- One-Touch access to the Tour-Pak, saddlebags, Jukebox, and fuel tank door permits latching and unlatching with a press or pull of a finger
- Chrome 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Raised, “stadium-style” gauges with lighted tic band
- Clean rear fender and custom rear fascia with LED lights and custom license plate mount and light
- Injection-molded extended saddlebags with integrated speakers in lids
- CVO carryout saddlebag liners
- Keyless ignition and the H-D Factory Security System