Two Brothers Racing Releases Upgraded S2 Pro Bike Stand
Two Brothers Racing
Two Brothers Racing (TBR) introduces a new and improved S2 Pro Stand that will make the sport bike enthusiast and racer confident that their bike is sitting on a finely tuned piece of engineering.
The premium construction of CNC machined aluminum remains untouched as the solid base of the stand. The arm of the stand has been adjusted to allow increased clearance to the wheel, while the pivot point has been moved to ensure easy use.
The wheel size has also been updated, yet the S2 Pro Stand remains lightweight and compactable for easy transport and storage. The stand is available in black/silver, a color combination that puts all focus on the fierce machine it’s holding.
Two Brothers Racing S2 Pro Stand Features:
- CNC machined aluminum frame construction with CNC machined billet stainless steel handle inserts
- Larger, super smooth rolling polyurethane wheels
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel handle, updated to provide more wheel clearance
- Updated pivot point to make it easier to use
- Lightweight and compatible for easy transport and storage
- Precision roller bearings
- Engineered with a precision fulcrum point when lifting and a solid stance while at rest
- Fits most spool type motorcycles
- Available in Black/Silver
- Made in the USA
- MSRP $249.98
For additional information, log onto Two Brothers Racing.