Off-Road Motorcycle Stand Wedges
Motorsport Products’ new Stand Wedge ($16.95) keeps dirtbikes level while perched upon off-road stands, eliminating tip overs, allowing worry-free cleaning and maintenance.
Mounted between any off-road stand and an engine cradle, its wedge shape results in a flat surface below the motorcycle for perfect weight distribution, which puts wheels at an even height and keeps the bike balanced.
Made from polyurethane, the ingenious 9-1/4 in. long x 2-1/4 in. wide x ¾ in. high creation is simple and effective. The Stand Wedge mounts atop a stand where needed, depending on the contours of the bike’s frame. It’s effective with everything from open-classers to minibikes, four-stroke or two-stroke.
This innovative invention is secured with integrated bolts and comes with a drill-guide template for easy installation. The Stand Wedge – and Motorsports Products entire line – is backed by a limited, lifetime warranty.
Motorsport Products Stand Wedge Defining Features:
- Levels dirtbikes on off-road stands, offering carefree cleaning and maintenance
- Wedge shape results in a flat surface below the motorcycle
- Eliminates tipping by putting wheels at even height
- Mounts atop a stand where needed, depending on the contours of the bike’s frame
- Integrated bolt design ensures a secure fit
- Includes easy-to-use drill-guide template for simple installation
- Material: Polyurethane
- Size: 9-1/4 in. long x 2-1/4 in. wide x ¾ in. high
- Universal fit, mounts to any off-road motorcycle stand
- Effective with everything from open-classers to minibikes, four-stroke or two-stroke
Motorsport Products is a leading manufacturer of aluminum and steel wares designed exclusively for powersports vehicles. The company specializes in designing, engineering and manufacturing stands, lifts, ramps, nerf bars, bumpers, skid plates and other accessories for the ATV, dirt and street markets.
For more information on its innovative product line, visit MotorsportProducts.com or call 800-344-9745.
Release from Putter Power Media