2012 Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket
True to the Velocity series, ultra-affordable doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice protection, versatility, style, or summer comfort.
Features on this amazingly priced jacket start with a FreeAir mesh torso and back reinforced with resistant textile at the shoulders, arms, elbows, and ribs. Additional protection comes in the form of contoured armor at the shoulders and elbows complimented by high density rib padding and a removable spine pad.
A 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system keeps everything snug and in place while a quick release waterproof liner serves as backup for foul weather. The Velocity also comes with two outside pockets, one inside pocket, belt loops for pant attachment, and a reflective stripe.
A features list that will put most higher priced jackets to shame and a brand you can trust, what more does the price conscious rider need?
Joe Rocket Velocity Mesh Jacket Features:
- FreeAir mesh shell
- Quick release waterproof liner
- Contoured armor at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine armor
- High density rib padding
- 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system
- Two outside pockets, one inside pocket
- Extended back
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Reflective stripe
- Sizes: Small thru 3X-Large
- Colors: Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Grey, Black/Red
- MSRP: $129.99
For more information on the Velocity and other Joe Rocket products, visit joerocket.com.