Moto Guzzi: $0 Down & Low-Rate Financing
2012 Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Financing
Moto Guzzi USA and Sheffield Financial have teamed up to offer a special retail financing program just as the new 2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer’s to arrive in dealerships across the country.
Now through May 31, 2012, Moto Guzzi USA is making it even easier to own the iconic V7 Racer and V7 Classic or jump on the Norge GT 8V for some comfortable long distance touring.
All new and unused Moto Guzzi motorcycles and factory bolt-on accessories are eligible for these financing offers.
Available Moto Guzzi “Zero Down” Programs: *
- 2.9% for 36 months (1)
- 4.9% for 48 months (2)
- 6.9% for 60 months (3)
- 8.9% for 72 months (4)
About The Piaggio Group:
Established in 1884 by Rinaldo Piaggio and based in Pontedera in Pisa, Italy, the Piaggio Group is one of the world’s top manufacturers of two-wheel motor vehicles. With more than 7,000 employees, an annual production of 653,000 vehicles in 2011, five R&D centers, seven production facilities in Europe and Asia and world-wide commercial operations, the Piaggio Group has a strong and increasing leadership in the European two-wheeler market. The company produces scooters, motorcycles and mopeds in the 50cc to 1,200cc displacement range, marketed under the Piaggio, Vespa, Gilera, Derbi, Aprilia, Scarabeo and Moto Guzzi brands. The Group also manufactures three- and four-wheel light transportation vehicles for the Ape, Porter and Quargo ranges.
* Example: On a purchase where the Amount Financed is $8,500, your Down Payment is $0 with:
(1) 136 monthly payments of $250.46 each. Interest Rate 2.9% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 3.87% (Estimate)]
(2) 248 monthly payments of $198.25 each. Interest Rate 4.9% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 5.65% (E)].
(3) 360 monthly payments of $170.40 each. Interest Rate 6.9% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 7.52% (E)].
Example: On a purchase where the Amount Financed is $15,000, your Down Payment is $0 with:
(4) 472 monthly payments of $271.92 each. Interest Rate 8.9% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 9.21% (E)].