Joe Rocket Motorcycle Jacket Preview
Featuring multiple layers of internal and external armor, the Rasp 2.0 has you locked, loaded, and ready for your next sortie into hostile territory … or your daily commute.
Armature starts with a resistant RockTex 660 textile chassis reinforced at the shoulders, elbows, and forearms. CE approved internal armor protects the elbows and shoulders while additional external protection comes in the form of injection molded polymeric sculpted shoulder armor.
Finally, spine and shoulder blades are protected by an internal spine pad and complimented by an additional layer of external sculpted dual density spine padding. Keeping all this protection in place is a 8-point SureFit custom adjustment system ensuring that it all stays in place when you need it most.
Finally, all this armor doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice comfort thanks to the large removable chest/torso panels that reveal FreeAirTM mesh beneath, allowing for maximum airflow during the big summer heat.
Whether an urban street warrior or canyon carving specialist, maximum protection, multi- point adjustability, and extreme climate adaptability makes the Rasp 2.0 the obvious choice for your next two-wheeled mission.
Joe Rocket Rasp 2.0 Motorcycle Jacket Details:
• RockTex 660 outer shell reinforced at the shoulders and elbows
• Injection molded polymeric shoulder armor
• C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
• Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine armor
• External, sculpted, dual density spine padding
• Removable chest/torso panels revealing over 200 square inches of FreeAir mesh
• 8-point SureFit custom adjustment system
• Removable insulated vest liner
• 2 outside pockets, 1 inside pocket
• Extended back
• Belt loops for pant attachment
• Subtle black on black screened graphic application on ribs
• Reflective stripe
• Sizes: Small thru 3X-Large (3X-Large Black/Black only) Colors: Black/Black, Black/Gunmetal, Black/Red
• MSRP: $219.99
Joe Rocket has designed and manufactured industry leading riding apparel
for street and track since 1992. For more information on the Rasp 2.0
and other outstanding Joe Rocket products, check out joerocket.com.