Vemar Jiano Evo TC | Modular Helmet
Jiano, an ancient god that had roots in a number of different cultures, was used to symbolize change and transitions such as the progression of future to past, of one condition to another, of one vision to another, and of one universe to another.
This is the perfect symbol of the Vemar Jiano Evo TC modular street helmet. Following are a long list of details about the Vemur Modular Helmet, the Jiano Evo TC:
- Engineered in Italy to the motorcyclist specific EC standard.
- The exterior shell is constructed a Kevlar/Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass mix.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
- DOT and CE certified
- Note that with CE certification the chin bars are tested. Thus the Jiano Evo TC has been CE certified as a full face helmet!
- The Jiano Evo TC features a mid oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
- The Jiano Evo TC is a very comfortable fitting helmet for riders who like to ride for long distances. The internal liner fits the rider without any kind of pressure points.
- Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider’s neck muscles after a long ride.
- The Jiano Evo TC shield closes when the chin bar of the helmet is opened. Not all modular helmets do this. If both the chin bar of a helmet and the shield are open at the same time the aerodynamic effect created is very uncomfortable (unsafe) for the rider, this risk is eliminated with the Jiano Evo TC.
- The Jiano Evo TC’s chin bar lock mechanism exceeds expectations for safety and convenience. The face cover lock utilizes metal pins and hooks, making it extremely resistant to opening in the event of an accident. At the same time, the recessed actuation button is easy to use even with one gloved hand.
- Two sizes of outer shells cover the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
- An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick outer quick release clear shield is standard.
- An extra anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick outer quick release clear shield is included with each helmet
- A sleek 50% tint interior shield can be moved into position at the rider’s discretion via an easy to access lever on the exterior left side of the helmet. Interior shield can be used even with the chin bar rotated upward and is replaceable.
- The Jiano Evo TC features a double density high impact inner EPS inner shell.
- Removable and washable ultra plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads.
- Removable and washable ultra plush inner liner is manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Padded chin strap with a micro adjustable closure buckle for fantastic comfort, easy operation and maximum safety.
- Padded wind deflector in the chin piece.
- A medium Jiano Evo TC helmet weighs less than 2,000 grams or less than 4.4 pounds.
- A fine screen is in the chin vent for insect protection.
- Features the exclusive “Vemar Klima” adjustable full ventilation system.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
- Available in gloss white, matte black, gloss black and gloss silver.
- Available is sizes from XS thru 2XL.
- Retail price $375
- ETA in Motonation’s warehouse is mid May.
- An optional $99 LED light equipped cheek pad can be added to shine some light on what you may be doing off the bike with your helmet on in low light conditions.
For an additional $245 a rider can purchase a Bluetooth integrated cheek pad system for his/her Jiano Evo TC.
- Compatible with your cell phone, GPS, etc.
- Can be connected to MP3s but is not intended to be a high quality music sound system.
- Use two together to have a wireless connection to your passenger or a buddy with a similarly equipped Vemar helmet.
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on.
For additional information, log onto Motonation.