- Round 1: Daytona Beach, FL – During Daytona Bike Week – @ Daytona International Speedway – March 9 – 12
- Round 2: Phoenix, AZ – During AZ Bike Week – @ Downtown Scottsdale – April 1 & 2
- Round 3: Nashville, TN – XDL Freeride Festival – @ Nashville Superspeedway – June 10 & 11
- Round 4: Monterey, CA – With MotoGP – @ Downtown Monterey – July 22 & 23
- Round 5: Indianapolis, IN – With MotoGP – @ Downtown Indianapolis – August 26 & 27
Racing 905: racing905.comRacing 905 was established in 2000, in San Diego, CA by Aaron, Adrian and Stephanie Celiceo and Tim Knight. With a rich history in off-road fabrication, Racing 905 turned to the street motorcycle market when it recognized an unmet need for crash protection products for the new breed of street riders. The result was the development of the first 3-point crash cage that was soon patented as (US 6910704 B1) and named Racing 905 Stunt Armor. Today Racing 905 has evolved into one of the major fabricators of street bike stunt accessories and has a following that spans the globe.XDL is the only championship of its kind and is the leader in reaching the core 20-year old sportbike demographic. Each XDL event features the world’s most skilled sportbike riders squaring off in seven unique competitions for over $10,000 in prize money. Since its inception in 2006 the series has built a global following in places as far off as India, Indonesia, China, Japan, Australia, France, Thailand and Eastern Europe, and in the process emerged as the fastest growing action sport in America.