Amateur Motocross: Hinson Racing Titles
Hinson Racing is the largest supplier of high performance clutch components to motocross racers around the world for a reason, and the 16 new titles earned at the 2010 Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National championships earned by racers running Hinson components proves it.
These champions gave it their all, and Hinson Racing would like to congratulate each of the following racers on their outstanding achievements:
2010 Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National Champions
- 250A – Ian Trettel RM-Z250 250A
- Pro/Sport – Zach Freeburg KX250F 250B
- Stock – Brad Frace KX250F 250B
- Mod – Justin Bogle KX250F 450A – Jason Anderson KX450F 450A
- Pro/sport – Gannon Audette RM-Z450 450B Stock – Justin Bogle KX450F 450B Mod – Chris Plouffe CRF450R
- Junior 25 Plus – Robbie Reynard YZ450F
- Masters 50 Plus – Matt Tedder Sr KX450F 85
- 12-14 Mod – Steven Gretchen RM85
- Supermini 1 12-15 – Cooper Webb CRF150R
- Supermini 2 13-16 Jace Owen RM85
- Schoolboy 2 13-16 B/C Joey Savatgy RM-Z250
- Women 14 Plus – Alexah Pearson YZ250F
- Girls 12-15 – Amanda Maehu
In addition to these championship titles, Hinson racers Jason Anderson and Cooper Webb also received special awards. Anderson received the AMA Horizon Award, which is given to the top rider moving on to the professional ranks, and Webb was awarded the Youth Motocross Rider of the Year award.
Hinson Racing has a long history of supporting amateur motocross racing, and riders like these are the reason Hinson will continue to support the series. Look for these and other Hinson riders in 2011.