2016 Suzuki Boulevard C90 BOSS
The first thing you’ll want to know about this version of the Boulevard C90 is that BOSS stands for “Blacked Out Special Suzuki”. One look at the BOSS and you’ll see what the means—lots of black, with Metallic Fox Orange paint providing contrast.
A few pieces still get the shiny stuff—the headlight, valve covers, and bag closers, most obviously—but this urban cruiser is supposed to look tough. With floorboards, a comfortable seating position, and a strong 1462cc liquid-cooled motor with four-valve heads, the C90 BOSS has all the muscle and bravado needed around town.
Read our Suzuki C90 BOSS Review.
Visit the Ultimate Motorcycling Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Suzuki Boulevard C90 BOSS Specs:
- Engine: SOHC 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x stroke: 96 x 101mm
- Displacement: 1462cc
- Cooling: Liquid-cooled
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fueling system: EFI w/ Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve and 32-bit ECU
- Ignition: Transistorized electronic
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final drive: Shaft
- Front brakes: Disc
- Rear brake: Disc
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks w/ 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Linkage-assisted single shock
- Front tire: 130/80-17
- Rear tire: 200/60-16
- Overall length: 100.8 inches
- Overall width: 39.0 inches
- Wheelbase: 65.9 inches
- Seat height: 28.3 inches
- Curb weight: 758 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
2017 Suzuki Boulevard C90 BOSS Color:
- Metallic Fox Orange
2016 Suzuki Boulevard C90 BOSS Price:
- $12,399 MSRP