2016 Harley-Davidson Switchback | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Switchback is a custom touring motorcycle with easily detachable hard saddlebags and quick-detach windshield; it takes just a couple of minutes to transform the Dyna Switchback into a custom street cruiser.
Chassis, suspension, and tires are designed to deliver light, confident handling. Cleanly styled, the Switchback uses the 4.7-gallon Street Bob fuel tank. For riding, the bend of the mini-ape handlebars with a pullback riser combines with full-length rider footboards. New for 2016 is the High Output Twin Cam 103 powerplant.
Read our Harley-Davidson Switchback Review.
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D402F 130/70B18 63H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D401 160/70B17 73H
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Right Lean angle: 29 degrees
- Left lean angle: 29 degrees
- Length: 92.9 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.1 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.3 inches
- Fork angle: 28.9 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 62.8 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 696 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.7 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback Price:
- MSRP from $17,199