2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
A classic returns, and the 2016 Harley-Davidson Low Rider is in many ways what The Motor Company is all about. It has a bit of a chopper feel, but the 19-inch front tire is manageable, as is the 160mm rear Michelin Scorcher 31.
All the expected parts are there, including the new-this-year High Output Twin Cam 103 motor finished in Wrinkle Black, the six-speed Cruise Drive transmission, an aggressive 2-into-1 exhaust system, along with plenty of chrome. Chrome steel-laced wheels are standard, as are twin front disc brakes.
Read our Harley-Davidson Low Rider Review.
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider Specs
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: 100/90B19
- Rear tire: 160/70B17
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Lean angle right: 29.5 degrees
- Lean angle left: 30.5 degrees
- Length: 92.3 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.4 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26.8 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.1 inches
- Fork angle: 30.5 degrees
- Trail: 5.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.2 inches
- Curb weight: 666 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.7 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider Price:
- MSRP: From $14,399