Touratech DriRide Seat
Touratech-USA announces the availability of an exciting new technology: DriRide, the adventure motorcycling industry’s first truly breathable seat. It works with the rider’s gear to wick moisture away from the body bringing dramatic improvements in rider comfort.
“I’ve used DriRide™ on some hot rides across Utah and Arizona. Having a seat that breathes really helps you stay comfortable on those long days in the saddle,” says Paul Guillien of Backcountry Discovery Routes.
DriRide Breathable Seat Technology, was developed by Touratech for riders in the Dakar Rally with the goal of making them more comfortable in hot conditions and over long distances. The results were so amazing, the company decided to make the technology available to the adventure touring community.
DriRide works in three ways:
1) Vapor-Flow Membrane Technology allows moisture vapor to pass through your riding gear, through the seat fabric into the seat membrane where it’s expelled through the side of the seat.
2) Rain-Block Waterproof Seat Fabric forces water droplets to bead up and roll away. It’s completely waterproof!
3) Ergo-Response Long Distance Foam is designed to keep you upright, stable and evenly supported. The longer you ride, the better it feels!
It’s always exciting when technology catches up with a human need. When that happens, you have a “game changer” and that is what Touratech has delivered with DriRide™ Breathable Seat Technology.
DriRide Breathable Seats are available in various heights and also in passenger models. Retail price starting at $559.
Touratech DriRide Breathable Seats are available for most adventure touring models including:
- BMW R1200GS/ADV Water-Cooled
- BMW R1200GS/ADV Oil-Cooled
- BMW F800GS
- BMW F700GS
- BMW F650GS-Twin
- BMW 1150GS
- BMW 1100GS
- KTM 1190 ADV/R
- KTM 690E
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200
- Triumph Tiger 800/XC
- Triumph Trophy
- Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Suzuki V-Strom DL650 2012-on
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Yamaha Super XT1200Z Super Tenere
- Yamaha FJR1300
For more information about DriRide Breathable Seat Technology, please visit Touratech-USA.