Motor Trike, Inc., has released an Independent Rear Suspension conversion to add to its expanding product line. This conversion was designed to fit the brand new 2013 Honda Gold Wing F6B and is aptly named the “Raptor.”
Motor Trike dedicated itself to stylistically matching this new conversion to the motorcycle itself. The all-new custom body design respects and accentuates the original styling features of the motorcycle.
With detailed body lines that flow seamlessly from the front of the motorcycle to the back of the trike, they are the perfect match. The appearance of this new trike isn’t the only thing that stands out.
This conversion sits on Motor Trike’s exceptional Independent Rear Suspension that is simply unparalleled when ridden side by side with any other trike on the market.
The Company is currently taking orders for the Raptor at a price of $8,395 per kit and setting delivery dates for April.
· Fits the 2013 Honda Goldwing F6B
· IRS (Independent rear suspension) with over 4 inches of Suspension Travel
· On-Board Air Compressor w/Fingertip LED Digital Readout & Voltmeter
· Chrome Steel Wheels
· Disc Brake System
· Trunk has 12 volt power source
· Trunk door has hidden external hinges that do not occupy interior space
· Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine onto cargo
· Warranty: 3 Year/60,000 Mile
Motor Trike Raptor IRS Honda Gold Wing F6B Conversion Available Features:
· Front & rear wheel upgrade options
· Rear spoiler with run brake turn light
· Trunk carpet and embroidered trunk mat
· Aqua shield running boards with optional fog lights
· Embroidered fender bras with stitching to match bike color
· Matte black steel or chrome bumper
· Parking Brake kit
· Rake kit
· Trailer hitch
· Custom paint
Headquartered in Troup, TX, Motor Trike, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading trike conversion manufacturers. For additional information, visit Motor Trike.