Tour Master Vintage WP 2.0 Boots Review
If you pay close attention to the Riding Style information in our magazine’s tests and features, you will have noticed that the Tour Master Vintage WP 2.0 boots appears frequently.
The reason for that, of course, is that the boot is a simple design that is comfortable, functional, stylish for all-around cruising, and works in conditions from summer to light rain. The boots are formerly known at the Tour Master Vintage Road boots.
Water resistant leather holds rain at bay, and the anti-slip rubber sole keeps our feet planted at stops, even when the road is wet and oily.
The pigskin interior liner is soft, though not plush, and the footbed has a padded heel for long distance comfort on floorboards. The Tour Master Vintage WP 2.0 boots has proven to be durable, as well as easy to slip on.
- Constructed with durable 1.8mm to 2.0mm water-resistant leather
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- Removable foot beds increase comfort on and off the bike
- High tensile strength thread stitched throughout the boot provides durability
- Lowered reinforced toe box for improved shifting
- Easy entrance top opening with lace-up system provides a secure fit
- Snaps are hidden behind satin chrome buckles for quick operation of the adjustable straps
- Rear pull-tab provides a leverage point when putting the boot on
- Adjustable, satin chrome buckles
- Metal Tour Master logo
- Tour Master Vintage 2.0 Boots Price: $115 MSRP