2012 Victory Motorcycle
With it’s introduction in January 2011, the Victory High Ball screamed no-nonsense, bobber style.
From it’s "high" ape hangers to the basic, matte-black paint, the Victory High Ball immediately became the icon of OEM bobbers. And Victory continues this tradition for 2012.
The 2012 Victory High Ball hasn’t changed much since it’s debut freshman model, featuring the most power and torque of any other OEM bobber-style motorcycle.
The High Ball’s low, 25-inch seat height, minimal sheet metal and spoked wheels with whitewall tires coupled with the high-horse power 106 ci motor creates an all-original, bad-ass bobber.
Following are the highlights of the Victory High Ball.
2012 Victory High Ball Features:
The high-rise ape hangers are adjustable and can be set in the upright position or laid back. The controls mount on the bars in either position and the cables reach in both positions allowing the stock bars to be legal in all 50 states and in all of canada.
Whitewalls & Spoked Wheels
The High-ball has 16" gloss black wheels and hubs, stainless steel spokes, and it rolls on 130/150mm front/ rear dunlop tires with whitewalls.
Stealthy Black-Out Style
From the mirrors up high to the dual exhausts down low, the High-ball is black. Handlebars, headlight bucket, triple trees, frame, fender struts, cylinder heads covers – they’re all black.
Victory Vegas DNA
The bodywork features the raised spine that is a signature styling note of the legendary Victory Vegas. The spine runs the length of the bike atop the fenders and the fuel tank. The taillight frenched into the rear fender complements the bike’s clean styling.
Premium Freedom Performance
The High-ball is powered by the Freedom® 106/6 stage 2 V-twin: Fuel-injected and counter-balanced, producing 113 ft-lb of torque.
The Minimalist Approach
the High-ball has a solo driver seat and footpegs, and a short front fender. the single-gauge instrumentation includes a speedo, tach, tripmeter, and warning lights.
No options here. The High-ball is available in Matte black only, and it has white panels on the sides of the fuel tank with the Victory logo.
2012 Victory Vegas 8-Ball: Specs
- Engine type: 4-stroke 50o V-Twin
- Cooling system: Air/Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17.0 ltr
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
- Charging System: 38 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 92.5 in / 2350 mm
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in / 1647 mm
- Seat Height: 25.0 in / 635 mm
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in / 120 mm
- Rake/Trail: 31.7o / 6.7 in / 170 mm
- Dry Weight: 659 lbs / 300 kg
- GVWR: 1151 lbs / 522 kg
- Type: Conventional telescopic fork
- Fork Tube Diamter: 43 mm
- Travel: 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Shock Absorber: Single, mono-tube gas
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum with rising rate linkage
- Travel: 3.0 in / 75 mm
- Adjustment: Preload adjustable spring
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system:300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system:300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheel & Tires
- Front: 16 x 3.5 in
- Rear: 16 x 3.5 in
- Front: 130/90-16 67H Dunlop Cruisemax
- Rear:150/80-16 71H Dunlop Cruisemax
- Suede Black w/ graphics