Just in time for the summer riding season, RS Taichi’s Delta riding shoe kicks it up a gear with an array of cool colors in a lightweight, mesh construction that offers flow-through ventilation.
Made from cowhide and optimally placed, man-made materials, the Delta is built on a sturdy Vibram sole and loaded with cutting-edge features. To suck in refreshing airflow, its exterior has breathable mesh panels and the sole’s air-flow channel is generously perforated.
Protective PVC is found in all impact areas, a shift toe cover keeps the shoes looking neat and reflective material on the heels and sides enhance visibility. Its secure, double-fastening system has steel eyelets, thick laces and a Velcro strap to envelop feet and ankles.
The Delta comes in an array of limited-edition colors – Acid Purple, JPT Green, Fighter White, white/silver & white/navy – as well as standard hues: black, white/black, black/red & Othello Yellow. Available in sizes 6 (37 Euro) to 11.5 (48 Euro) to fit men and women, this RS Taichi riding shoe retails for $139.95.
Founded in 1976, in Osaka, Japan, RS Taichi is a leader in motorcycle-specific apparel that is engineered with innovation, using state-of-the art materials and construction techniques that ensure the ultimate in protection, comfort and style.
For more information about the full line of RS Taichi riding gear and other Moto Liberty products, log on to MotoLiberty.com for a streamlined web-based experience.
RS Taichi Delta Motorcycle Riding Shoe Features:
- Breathable, mesh exterior airflow panels
- Inner sole with air-flow channel and perforation
- Steel eyelets, thick laces and Velcro strap system
- PVC protection in impact areas
- Reflective material on the heel and sides
- Shift toe cover
- Vibram sole
- Outer shell materials: Cowhide, synthetic leather and nylon
- Inner material: Polyester
- Standard Colors: Black, white/black, black/red & Othello Yellow
- Limited-Edition Colors: Acid Purple, JPT Green, Fighter White, white/silver & white/navy
- Sizing: 6.0 US/37 Euro to 11.5 US/48 Euro
- Retail Price: $139.95
- Contact: MotoLiberty.com; 800-214-RACE