Alpinestars ApparelHere’s a sneak peek into Alpinestars 2011 Technical Apparel collection, which will be unveiled at the Indianapolis Dealer Expo in February.
New to Alpinestars City Collection is the Verona Air Jacket. This jacket was designed with the warm weather commuter in mind. It features a sportbike cut, excellent ventilation and impact protection in an understated design.A great compliment to the Verona Air Jacket are the brand new Logic Kevlar Denim Pants. These jeans were developed to offer extensive protection over traditional denim jeans. The Kevlar reinforcements and abrasion resistant cotton are just a few of the features that put these jeans above the rest.Below are some specifics to these two new Alpinestars productsAlpinestars Verona Air Jacket A mid‐length, warm weather commuting jacket featuring a sport bike cut, premium protection and durable shell in a sleek, understated design.Verona Key Features:
- Durable, ventilated construction
- Dual 450D polyester outer shell with mesh inserts and double PU coating provides excellent ventilation and abrasion resistance.
- Safety for the street
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide excellent impact protection while being incredibly lightweight and slim, allowing for a comfortable fit.
- Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and CE certified RC back protector available as optional accessories.
- Sleek design
- Exclusive City Collection trims and embroidered labels give a stylish, minimalist design. Micro‐Velcro waist adjustment flap allows custom fit.
- Sizes: S-4XL
- Price: $159.95
- Developed to offer substantial protection over traditional denim jeans, these pants are constructed of comfortable abrasion and tear resistant cotton denim with strong main seam construction and internal Kevlar® reinforcements in the knees and seat.
- Traditional 5 pocket design with two rear pockets, two hand pockets and a front coin pocket.
- Slightly articulated knee for superior fit in the riding position.
- Sizes: 28-38
- Price: $99.95