– Leathers from Pilot
– Sidi Fusion boots from Motonation
– Innersuit from Performance Under Gear (PUG)
– Phantom gloves from Held USA
– Made to measure chest and back protector from Impact Safe-T Armor
– Two single day schools with the California Superbike SchoolMackenzie Ancien says: “I would like to thank the Lenz Family and Peter’s Forever 45 support program for this amazing opportunity. Just the idea that I am able to follow Peter’s legacy is a great feeling. Peter and I had a close friendship, and the fact that I am able to represent him is awesome. I can’t express to you how grateful I am.”Ian Tetrick says: “This scholarship means that I will be as safe as possible while racing next season, and knowing that it is being given to me in Peter’s honor makes it even more special. Thanks to everybody who made this scholarship possible, and for believing that I am worthy of receiving it. I will do my best to prove myself worthy, and to honor Peter’s memory throughout my racing career.”The Forever 45 program was started to honor Peter’s memory and to help bring peace to his family. Lenz perished in a motorcycle accident at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Aug. 29 during the USGPRU.Michael Lenz (Peter’s father) says: “During an incredibly difficult time, we are extremely grateful for the support that the community has shown in Peter’s memory and to our family. We knew Peter was special, but even we didn’t realize the wide reach and positive impact he had on his friends and fans.”“He cared about his fellow racers and used to loan or give riders gear if he felt they needed it. This program honors those memories. We also encourage people to support the Roadracing World Action Fund, with a Peter dedication.”Forever 45 program details can be found on Peter’s website at peterlenz.com.