The MotoGP 2010 Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch is now available, allowing motorcycle racing fans the chance to be a virtual Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner or any others of the 2010 17-rider field.
The game, released by I-play, Oberon Media’s publishing division and the world’s leading multi-platform casual games publisher, offers the 3D experience, challenging gamers to unlock all 18 circuits.
MotoGP says hampionship mode allows players to compete for the 2010 World Championship, with two camera angles giving amazing views and acceleration controls that replicate the lean angle of the bikes through accessible handling. The game’s iPod library support function allows an individual soundtrack to be created.
Tony Leamer (Vice President of Marketing at I-play) says: "MotoGP is the world’s premier motorcycling championship and one of the most exciting racing series in motorsports. Fans of the sport, championship series and racing alike will be impressed with the thrilling realism MotoGP 2010 brings to the palm of your hand."
Pau Serracanta (Dorna Sports S.L. Managing Director) says: "The launch of the MotoGP 2010 Game for iPhone and iPod Touch is excellent news! Many of our fans are also users of these devices and we are confident this launch will be very well received by them. We have launched MotoGP console games on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii with great success in the past. With this new game we will be fulfilling the demands of our fans worldwide."
The game is available now for $3.99 from the iTunes App store. Also, to celebrate the launch of the game two replica Valentino Rossi helmets will also be given away on I-play’s Facebook page.
2010 MotoGP for iPhone Features:
- Play with the 17 riders of the 2010 season and check their characteristics. The game includes Valentino Rossi, Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo and all the other top bikers.
- Race the 18 official tracks of this season including Losail, Jerez, and Indianapolis
- Advanced AI that challenges the player until the finish line of the last GP of the season.
- 2cameras angle : 3rd person view and bumper view
- Accelerometer controls, lean your device to lean the bike
- IPod Library support: listen to your own music while you play
- Unlockable image gallery of the real circuits of the World tour