Harley-Davidson has partnered with the Tuscany Motor Co., a provider of custom trucks and cars, including the Shelby, to design a 2020 Ford F-250 that’s inspired by 30th Anniversary Fat Boy styling.
The F-250 is updated with 65 styling components from The Motor Company, integrating a Fat Boy look into one of Ford’s best-selling pickup trucks.
“The Harley-Davidson F-250 edition fulfills customer requests for additional towing capacity and celebrates their passion for Harley-Davidson motorcycles,” said Jeff Burttschell, Vice President, Tuscany Motor Co.
“Working closely with Brad Richards, Vice President of Styling and Design at Harley Davidson, we created another fantastic truck worthy of the Harley-Davidson name and coincides with the debut of the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 30th Anniversary motorcycle.”
Some of the Harley-styled highlights are:
- Harley-Davidson branded 22” milled aluminum wheels styled and inspired by the Fat Boy model
- H-D billet aluminum tips
- Bar & Shield badging
- Stainless steel H-D gauges
- Billet pedals
- Two-tone diamond-stitched and perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered Harley-Davidson center console badge
Harley-Davidson says that additional edition-specific components that add to the aggressive look of the truck include:
- Custom tuned BDS suspension lift with upgraded Fox shocks
- BFG 37” KM3 tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper redesign with integrated LED light bar
- Custom design Harley-Davidson grille with Bar & Shield insert
- Replacement functional Harley-Davidson designed induction style hood
- Rear bumper redesign, Harley Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Color-matched Harley-Davidson inspired tonneau cover with debossed Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo
- Carpeted bed mat with Harley Davidson logo
- Harley-Davidson floor mats
- Harley-Davidson door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
Harley says Tuscany will provide the Ford F-250 and manufacture the interior and exterior components under Harley-Davidson’s direction.
The 2020 Harley-Davidson F-250 will be available for purchase to the retail public at select authorized Ford dealers beginning April 2020. Ford dealers and the retail public can also reserve their vehicle by visiting HarleyTruck.com/F-250 or calling (1.800.837.8624).