Tourmaster Epic Touring & Epic Air Touring Boots Released: OutDry Technology
Tourmaster has released two new boots with its high-tech OutDry technology for keeping your feet dry while riding: the Epic Touring and Epic Air Touring boots. As noted by the title, the Air edition is created for comfort in warmer conditions and features breathable mesh fabric construction.
Following are the features of the the Tourmaster Epic Touring & Epic Air Touring boots:
Tourmaster Epic Touring & Epic Air Touring Boots
- Upper constructed using abrasion-resistant microfiber PU leather (Epic Touring)
- Upper constructed using abrasion-resistant microfiber PU leather and breathable open-cell small diameter mesh fabric (Epic Air Touring)
- Front and rear 1200 denier polyester accordion stretch panels
- TPR shifter guard
- 3M Scotchlite reflective heel insert and outside piping
- Side-entry YKK zippers, hook and loop closures, and full-length waterproof gaiters.
- Oil and petrol-resistant, side wrapping vulcanized single density sole
- Bontex molded insole
- OutDry waterproof and breathable membrane
- Air mesh liner
- Thermoplastic molded shin plate, EVA toe and heel cup
- Dual-compound malleolus protectors
- Anatomically designed high-density insole
- Meets CE test standards
- Available in wide sizing
Tourmaster Epic Touring & Epic Air Touring Boots Fast Facts:
Men’s Available Colors & Sizes:
- Black: 7-14 / Wide 8.5-14
For additional information, visit Tourmaster.