Kuyrakyn Releases XTR1.5 & XTR4.0 Seat/Rack BagsKuryakyn, makers of accessories for nearly anything with two wheels, have launched two new additions to its XKürsion luggage lineup in 2016. The XTR1.5 and the XTR4.0 Seat/Rack bags, which have a nearly universal fit are lightweight luggage options for short trips and of course, the daily commute.
XKürsion XTR1.5 Seat/Rack BagThe XTR1.5 was designed to complement the aesthetic qualities featured on many motorcycles, new and old. With a removable base pad, the XTR1.5 features a recessed mounting area that easily pairs up with a passenger seat or luggage rack.
A wide opening with weatherproof zippers are there for your ease of use and of course, protecting whatever precious cargo that one might have along for the ride. With two molded side compartments for a bit of extra space when needed as well as internal zippered and elastic compartments, you’re all set to take a little bit more in tow on your next ride.Additionally, padded electronic sleeves can accommodate up to 10’’ tall x 8.25’’ wide tablets or any other device your heart so desires.XTR1.5 Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 14” wide x 12” deep x 12” tall
- Cubic Inches: 1,512 (main storage)
- Mounts on most luggage racks, tour trunk luggage racks, and passenger seats with or without sissy bars
- P/N 5275, MSRP: $189.99
XKürsion XTR4.0 Seat/Rack BagFor even more space, Kuryakyn offers the big brother of the bunch: The XTR4.0 Seat/Rack Bag. Designed with customization in mind, the XTR4.0 has three molded external compartments and boasts a spacious 2,500-cubic-inch main storage space. With five internal zippered pockets and two sleeves for electronics, you can keep everything safe and separated.XTR4.0 Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 23” wide x 14” deep x 14” tall
- Cubic Inches: 2,500 (main storage)
- Ideal for tour trunk luggage racks, fender-mounted luggage racks, sissy bar luggage racks, and passenger seats with or without sissy bars
- P/N 5277, MSRP: $229.99