2016 Aprilia Shiver 750 | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Bristling with high-tech goodness, the 2016 Aprilia Shiver 750 is a highly adaptable sport bike suited to conditions ranging from rain to challenging high-speed back roads.
The liquid-cooled DOHC, four-valve,V-twin has three power settings that significantly change the character of the bike. In the Sport mode, the Shiver hits hard and revs quickly,in theTour mode it’s a fast-and-friendly ride,and the Rain mode keeps you on two wheels in the wet.
Read our Aprilia Shiver 750 Review.
2016 Aprilia Shiver 750 Specs:
- Type: Liquid-cooled DOHC 90° V-twin
- Displacement: 750cc
- Maximum power (at crankshaft): 95 horsepower @ 9000 rpm
- Maximum torque (at crankshaft): 59.6 ft/pounds at 7000 rpm
- Fuel system: EFI
- Exhaust system: Stainless steel, 2-in-1
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Frame: Modular tubular steel frame w/ aluminum side plates; removable steel rear subframe
- Suspension Front: 43mm inverted fork w/ spring-preload and rebound damping adjustments; 4.7 inches of travel
- Suspension Rear: Single shock with spring-preload and rebound damping adjustments; 5.1 inches of travel
- Brakes Front: Dual 320mm stainless steel floating discs w/ steel-braided brake hoses.
- Brakes Rear: 240mm stainless steel disc w/ 2-piston caliper and steel-braided brake hose.
- Wheels: Aluminum alloy
- Front tire: 120/70×17 ZR radial tubeless
- Rear tire: 180/50×17 ZR radial tubeless
- Length: 89 inches
- Width: 31.8 inches
- Seat height: 31.6 inches
- Dry weight: 415 pounds
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.9 gallons
- Color: Black; red
- Warranty: 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty w/ 1-year roadside assistance provided by Road America
2016 Aprilia Shiver 750 Colors:
2016 Aprilia Shiver 750 Price:
- MSRP – $8699