Harley Screamin’ Eagle 120CI Crate Engine
Well, Harley-Davidson has the solution. Now, for selected models, you can order up a genuine H-D motor in Screamin’ Eagle trim that displaces 120 cubic inches. The punch delivered by all that displacement is in these numbers: 106 horsepower and 117 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheel.
The new Screamin’ Eagle SE120ST Crate Motor (P/N 19221-15, $5,695, installation labor cost not included) from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories is factory-engineered to pump up street performance and is designed for bolt-in installation in an original equipment-style Harley-Davidson Touring chassis with no required fabrication or engine mount relocation.
The motor comes equipped with a Screamin’ Eagle 58mm Throttle Body that’s 18 percent larger than stock. The crankcase, cylinders and heads are painted black and feature machined aluminum highlights and chrome covers. For best performance, Harley-Davidson recommends combining this engine with a Screamin’ Eagle 58mm High-Flow Air Cleaner (P/N 29400222, $159.95) and a Screamin’ Eagle High Flow Exhaust System (P/N 64800022, $1,299.95).
The SE120ST engine was developed and tested in Milwaukee and is street-legal when used with original equipment mufflers or Screamin’ Eagle Street Performance Exhaust System P/N 64800022. All EFI models require ECM calibration. Engines delivered in the United States include Manufacturers Statement of Origin. Engine includes a one-year warranty. See an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer for details.
The Screamin’ Eagle SE120ST Performance Crate Engine is designed to fit:
• 49-state 2015-later Touring models. Does not fit Twin-Cooled models.
• Certification is pending for California 2015-later Touring models.
• Certification is also pending for all 50 states 2010 – 2014 Touring models.
• 4.060 big-bore cylinders
• 4 5/8-inch stroke SE Pro stroker flywheel and rod assembly
• 10.5:1 high-compression nickel-plated forged pistons with Teflon® coated skirt
• Titanium SST piston rings
• SE-259E high-lift cams
• Perfect Fit push rods
• SE high-performance lifters
• CNC-ported MVA heads with automatic compression release
• SE Pro High-Flow 58mm EFI Throttle Body, high flow injectors and manifold clamps
• Machined lower rocker boxes for valve spring collar clearance
• Factory-machined engine cases
• Unique piston oilers for stroker clearance
• SE inner crankcase full complement cam needle bearings
• SE Lefty high-performance crankcase output bearing and nitride bearing race
• SE Performance spark plugs
• 120ST cam cover and cylinder head medallions
For additional information, visit www.h-d.com.