2015 Harley Road Glide Helibars
For 2015, Harley Davidson made significant changes to the Road Glide, but didn’t address the stock handlebar’s less-than-ideal wrist angle.
This is why HeliBars designed the multi-adjustable Horizon XP Performance Handlebar, a direct replacement for the bike’s original bar.
This patented design optimizes riders’ wrist angles so they can more easily support their weight. Heli is the only handlebar manufacturer that offers three planes of adjustability, resulting in superior comfort. Made from DOM tubing with pivots CNC machined from solid, 6061 billet aluminum, the bars offer increased comfort and control. Made in the USA, they utilize the stock control clamps, accept heated grips and are torqued down using the highest quality hardware.
- Direct stock replacement for the 2015 Road Glide handlebar
- Corrects extreme rearward wrist angle position of the stock bar
- Rear offset adjustability: 2 in. to 4 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Rise: 10 in.
- Features 3-1/2 in. on center knurling with special, welded 1-1/4 in. sleeves
- Fits in the stock Road Glide 1-1/4 in. mounts to fit stock handlebar clamp
- Will maintain stock control clamps (after locating pins are removed)
- Handlebar tubes are slotted for wiring
- Zinc-plated 12.9 DIN hardware
- Accepts heated grips
- Made in USA
- Retail Price: $750.00