Want to quickly transform your Harley-Davidson Sportster into an aggressive yet comfortable cafe racer? The Roland Sands Design line of Cafe products will do just that.
Check out below for some suggested items that will dramatically change the look of your bike.
1. RSD Café Tail Section
The RSD Café Tail Section slims and simplifies the back of your Sportster. The Tail is made of thick, strong fiberglass that is covered with a Black Gel Coat. Sold separately are two different seat options, the simple clean lines of the Café style, or the triple diamond stitched Boss. The RSD Café Tail package is aggressive, yet flows perfectly with the Sportster side covers and gas tank. If you don’t want to cut the struts off of your bike, check out our line of Cafe Sportster seats that works with your stock fender and struts!
• Has clearance for stock shocks, wheels & tires
• Covered in Black Gel coat
• Required removal of stock fender, supporting struts and seat.
• Requires relocation of taillight and turn signals
• Fiberglass construction with stainless steel mounting brackets
• All necessary mounting hardware included
• MSRP Café Tail Section $449.95, MSRP Café & Boss Seats $189.95-$249.95
Our racetrack driven RSD Rearsets for Sportsters are the ultimate improvement for an aggressive foot position. These Rearsets have RSD’s high quality finish and feature foot pegs with race style pivots allowing for a higher lean angle. The mega knurl on our pegs ensure your feet stay planted and your focus remains on the road ahead. High quality fasteners and pivots ensure smooth operation with little effort.
• Bolt-on Rearset foot controls
• Moves foot position approximately 2″ up, 13″ back and 1.5″ narrower per side for increased ground clearance when cornering
• Aggressive rider position
• Utilizes OEM rear master cylinder
• Designed to fit seamlessly with RSD Slant 2-into-1 exhaust system
• Eliminates bulky, heavy OEM cast steel footpeg brackets, bell crank brake rod and master cylinder bracket
• MSRP: $649.95
3. RSD Clip-Ons
The RSD 1″ Clip-Ons mount to your 39mm front forks, below the top triple clamp, for a low handlebar position. The aluminum bars are dimple milled to allow for stock wiring to cleanly exit your stock switch housings. When installing Clip Ons we use Misano race styled Riser Hole Plugs to clean up the holes in the top of your stock triple clamp.
• Adjustable to any pullback and any height between top and bottom triple clamps with a fixed 5 degree down angle
• Replaces top mounted handlebars and risers
• Bar is 1″ diameter to accept stock or aftermarket hand controls and the bars are slotted for external wiring and black anodized
• Interchangeable RSD Logo Badges (Black & Brass)
• Made in the USA
• MSRP: $249.95
4. RSD Gauge and Headlight Re-locator
The Cafe Gauge and Headlight Re-locator lowers your headlight and gauges to a more sleek position from the top handlebar clamp down to the front of the top triple clamp and lowers the stock headlight 2 inches. This allows for the complete elimination of risers for use of the RSD Cafe 39mm Clip-Ons.
• Eliminates stock Sportster headlight visor/eyebrow
• LED warning/indicator light sold separately
• Designed to use stock gauge
• MSRP: $259.95
The options are endless with the RSD Cafe accessories, multiple finishes and complimenting products. Keep it simple and easy on the budget with just the a few pieces or go all out with the full line. Click here to see what these parts can really do.
THE RSD STORY
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two-wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super Moto and custom bike builders and riders. It is this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a variety of projects. Our clients include Ducati, Dunlop, Harley-Davidson, Panasonic, Performance Machine, Piaggio, Polaris, Toyota, Triumph, Yamaha, Vance & Hines and many others.
For additional information, visit rolandsands.com.