2012 Victory Vision: Arlen Ness Series
2012 Victory Motorcycle
Custom motorcycle guru Arlen Ness has been a part of the Victory namesake since the beginning, with custom Arlen Ness editions of certain models arriving in 2004.
Victory continues the trend for 2012, offering three signature Arlen Ness models, including the Victory Vision customized by Mr. Ness himself.
The Arlen Ness version of Victory’s luxury-touring motorcycle, the Vision, appears like a “chrome-trimmed fireball scorching the road.”
The chassis and driveline are identical to those of the standard 2012 Victory Vision, but features a host of special features listed below.
2012 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Series Highlights:
- Nuclear sunset with custom ness flamed graphics
- Hot Rod ness billet wheels
- Flamed ness engine covers
- Chrome grip ends
- Ness flamed chrome billet grips
- Ness chrome flamed billet shift and brake pegs
- Chrome driver and passenger floorboards
- Chrome shift and brake levers
- Diamond-cut engine
- Ness windshield graphic
- Ness ignition key graphic
- Ness radio display
- Kicker premium audio speakers
- Ness oil line cover
- Leather stitched seat
Plus, there’s a metal plate on the engine with the bike’s number, the arlen ness logo and a facsimile of arlen’s signature. There’s not much to add to such a phenomenal bike, but Pure Victory accessories a rider could add include: trunk cargo Rack, trunk liner, Passenger armrest Kit, saddlebag liners and more.
2012 Victory Vision Arlen Ness MSRP: $27,999
For a preview of the 2012 Victory Vision, click here.