2015 Daytona Fall Cycle Scene Schedule
For some, the motorcycle season officially begins with Daytona Bike Week in March, and ends with the Fall Cycle Scene at Daytona International Speedway in October. And this year’s Fall Cycle Scene October 15-18 is loaded with events to correctly end a riding season.
The 2015 Daytona Fall Cycle Scene schedule for the 3.51-mile road course includes the Team Hammer Advanced School, vintage racing from American Historic Motorcycle Racing Association (AHMRA), Championship Cup Series (CCS) sprint races and the American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA).
But like always, there are loads of other activities just outside of Daytona International Speedway, including:
- Free Demo Rides: Relocating from the backstretch to the Midway on the frontstretch, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles from Indian, Victory, Yamaha and Suzuki.
- Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine: New this year, the Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine, sponsored by Godfather Baggers, will take place on Saturday next to K and G Cycles Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 3 p.m. on the K and G Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $250 cash prize will be given to Best in Show and Judge’s Choice. The 10 categories include:
- Sport Bike
- Custom/Pro Builder
- Anything Goes
- K and G Cycles Thunder Alley: Bikers can spend the day inside K and G Cycles Thunder Alley enjoying a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. K and G Cycles Thunder Alley will also showcase live music and contests.
- Fashion show: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest will be staged on Saturday, Oct. 17 at 1 p.m. on the K and G Cycles Thunder Alley Stage.
- Vendors and displays: Guests can visit with approximately 80 of the nation’s top aftermarket product vendors or get a close-up look at what the cruiser and sport bike manufacturers and custom bike builders have to offer in their display areas.
For a complete schedule of Fall Cycle Scene events, click here.
2015 Daytona Fall Cycle Scene Staying Information:
RV camping is available in the “World Center of Racing’s” infield. Gecko Shores at Lake Lloyd (with hook-ups and access to the Boardwalk Club) is available for $295 and GEICO Grounds Red (no hook-ups) is $175; both include two adult admissions for the weekend’s racing activities. Tent camping in the GEICO Campgrounds, located inside Turns 3 and 4, is FREE with your daily or weekend admission ticket. Motorcycle trailer parking, located in the GEICO Park West, is $25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
A four-day infield admission ticket can be purchased in advance for $50 at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com, or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate for $10 per day on Thursday and Friday and $25 per day Saturday and Sunday; children 12 and under are free.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube for the latest news throughout the season. Fans also can follow the latest on DAYTONA Rising, the $400 million frontstretch renovation at the “World Center of Racing” by using #DAYTONARising on Twitter or visiting www.daytonarising.com.