2015 Daytona Fall Cycle Scene ScheduleFor some, the motorcycle season officially begins with Daytona Bike Week in March, and ends with the Fall Cycle Scene at Daytona International Speedway in October. And this year’s Fall Cycle Scene October 15-18 is loaded with events to correctly end a riding season.The 2015 Daytona Fall Cycle Scene schedule for the 3.51-mile road course includes the Team Hammer Advanced School, vintage racing from American Historic Motorcycle Racing Association (AHMRA), Championship Cup Series (CCS) sprint races and the American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA).
But like always, there are loads of other activities just outside of Daytona International Speedway, including:
- Free Demo Rides: Relocating from the backstretch to the Midway on the frontstretch, motorcycle enthusiasts can test-ride the latest and greatest motorcycles from Indian, Victory, Yamaha and Suzuki.
- Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine: New this year, the Speedway Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine, sponsored by Godfather Baggers, will take place on Saturday next to K and G Cycles Thunder Alley. Registration is from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with a $20 entry fee per bike. The awards presentation will be held at 3 p.m. on the K and G Thunder Alley Stage. Trophies will be awarded in 10 categories and a $250 cash prize will be given to Best in Show and Judge’s Choice. The 10 categories include:
- Sport Bike
- Custom/Pro Builder
- Anything Goes
- K and G Cycles Thunder Alley: Bikers can spend the day inside K and G Cycles Thunder Alley enjoying a cold Budweiser and great food next to the area’s largest vendor, display and demo ride marketplace. K and G Cycles Thunder Alley will also showcase live music and contests.
- Fashion show: The Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest will be staged on Saturday, Oct. 17 at 1 p.m. on the K and G Cycles Thunder Alley Stage.
- Vendors and displays: Guests can visit with approximately 80 of the nation’s top aftermarket product vendors or get a close-up look at what the cruiser and sport bike manufacturers and custom bike builders have to offer in their display areas.