Pit Bull’s new Pit Crew Tire Wedge is a height-adjustable device that allows one person to easily align and steady motorcycle wheels so axles are easy to remove and install.
The Tire Wedge can be used with most Pit Bull front and rear stands made in the last past 20 years. It quickly attaches without hardware with a solid press fit. Once in place below a tire, height can be set between 0.75 to 4.9 inches with a twist of its adjustment knob–even with gloved hands. This positioning allows wheel spacers and brake-caliper mounts to be perfectly lined up so axles slide in and out without binding.
The first of five innovative new products being introduced by Pit Bull in 2015, the Pit Crew Tire Wedge makes changing tires easier than ever. Made from steel, zinc-plated to fend off the elements, like the company’s legendary stands, it’s built to outlast any motorcycle and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Designed and manufactured in America, the Pit Crew Tire Wedge is available exclusively from Pit-Bull.com or by calling 256-533-1977.
Pit Bull Tire Wedge Defining Features:
- Allows axles to quickly slide in and out without binding
- Quickly aligns axle spacers and brake-caliper mounts
- Adjustable height: 0.75 to 4.9 inches
- For use with Pit Bull stands manufactured in the past 20 years
- Quick-release design attaches without hardware
- Zinc plated to resist the elements
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Retail Price: $64.95