2012 Kawasaki KX 450 F
For 2012, Kawasaki upgraded an already championship-winning dirt bike – the KX 450 F.
Here are just a few of the improvements that will surely make the Kawasaki KX450F stick out from the competition:
- All-new Launch Control Mode increases the chance of nailing the holeshot
- New pre-programmed ignition maps, interchangeable trackside, no PC required
- Upgraded engine with more top-end thrust and a wider powerband
- New adjustable bar and footpeg positions
- New slimmer frame and minimalist bodywork
- Upgraded transmission for easy, reliable shifting
- New pipe and silencer help centralize mass
- 50mm AOS forks with DLC coated inner fork tubes
- Black Alumite coated rims
And with these upgrades that will improves upon the performance of the KX 450 F comes attractive styling, as shown above in the Kawasaki KX wallpaper.
Right click motorcycle wallpaper to download or click motorcycle thumbnail to view.