I find myself somewhat of a connoisseur of back packs – I have plenty in my collection, and use different packs for different purposes, such as motorcycle riding.
The Truce Drop Liner motorcycle backpack is one that I find myself continually coming back to, for its purpose and compliments received about its looks.
The Drop Liner backpack is well built from recycled and resourced materials. The liner is actually free floating and made of waterproof vinyl. This feature has definitely saved my gear when I’ve encountered foul weather, on and off the motorcycle.
With the moisture-wicking, non-absorbent closed cell foam straps and pads, you don’t have to worry about them absorbing sweat or rain either. With a large outside front pocket, a divided top pocket and a pocket inside the drop liner itself, it has plenty of room to compartmentalize all your different sized cargo.
The builders of this back pack have definitely paid attention to detail. Not only is it well built, it is as comfortable as the day is long.
The angled bottom makes it more ergonomic on your back and the lumbar pad allows for the addition of a hip strap for when things get really harry.
Safety features include reflective seams and a whistle built into the chest strap. I’ve actually had some fun with the whistle by getting the attention of my friends while we were riding and regrouping.
The Drop Liner pack is available in three sizes (S, M, L) and with dozens of materials/colors to choose from, you can custom build your back pack to your specific desires.
Truce Drop Liner Backpack (Medium) Highlights
- 25 Liter capacity
- Two exterior water-resistant zippered pockets, lid pocket with interior divider.
- Interior drop pocket, zippered pocket
- Visible reflective tape along bottom; a good spot for bike light on webbing.
- Soft lumbar pad adds comfort, allows addition of hip belt, conversion to ‘carry on mode’
- Removable RBS batten systems epoxy stiffener.
- Adjustable sternum strap (buckle doubles as a whistle)
- Cilogear’s unobtrusive Dee-clip compression system makes it easy to attach larger items, or compress your pack.
- ¾” Webbing hook inside for Camelbaks (outside of drop liner)
- 1 ½” metal Dee-Ring on end main closure buckle strap.
- Approximate empty weight 955g (2.1 lbs) – Weights vary depending on fabric used
For more information click here.