Ducati Island Returns to Laguna SecaFor the ardent Ducatisti who is a fan of road racing, the Ducati Island experiences at MotoGP or World Superbike are a must.The brand of the Borgo Panigale region of Bologna had success with its Ducati Island at Austin MotoGP last month, and now it brings that energy to the World Superbike infield June 22-24 during the Laguna Seca WorldSBK round.
The highlights of this year’s event include the Scrambler 1100, new rider initiatives, and a special ticket package.The three-day Ducati special WSBK package will be offered for $179 per person, available for purchase here – Ducati Ticket Package (promo code DUCATI).
The 2018 Laguna Seca WorldSBK Ducati Island package includes:
- Three-day event admission and paddock access
- VIP parking
- Grandstand seating at turn four
- Commemorative Ducati gift and souvenir program
- Participation in the Ducati track walk
- An opportunity to ride your motorcycle on the track during the Ducati parade lap on
- Friday, June 22