2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic and Heritage Classic 114
Even for a company known for its iconic designs, the 2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic is something special.
Although not part of the Touring line, the Heritage Classic has the hallmarks of a vintage tourer—a windscreen, leather saddlebags (now with locks), and just the right amount of bling (including a 115th Anniversary Edition).
The 2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic gets a serious makeover this year, with your choice of two new engines—the Milwaukee-Eight 107 and 114—along with an all-new chassis.
With a stiffer frame, Showa Dual Bending Valve fork, and a single shock under the seat, the Heritage Classic handles better than ever, as long putting out more power. Modern accoutrements include cruise control, plus LED headlight and running lights.
The deeply valanced fenders have a classic look and keep the rider clean. Unlike the Touring line, the 2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic has its counterbalanced Milwaukee-Eight motor solid mounted, so it’s not quite as smooth over long distances, as your hands will attest.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
For specs and a photo gallery, click to page 2
2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic (and Heritage Classic 114) Specs
- Type: Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-twin (Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-twin)
- Displacement: 107ci (114ci)
- Bore x stroke: 3.937” x 4.374” (4.016” x 4.5”)
- Maximum torque: 119 ft/lbs @ 3000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.0:1 (10.5:1)
- Valve train: Single-cam; 4 vpc
- Exhaust: 2-into-1-into-2
- Cooling: Air and oil
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Primary drive: Chain
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: Non-adjustable Showa Dual Bending Valve fork
- Rear suspension: Spring-preload adjustable shock
- Wheels: Steel-laced
- Front tire: 130/90-16; Harley-Davidson Dunlop D402F
- Rear tire: 150/80-16; Harley-Davidson Dunlop D402
- Front brakes: Disc w/ fixed 4-piston caliper
- Rear brake: Disc w/ floating 2-piston caliper
- ABS: Standard
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Wheelbase: 64.2 inches
- Rake: 30 degrees
- Trail: 5.5 inches
- Seat height: 26.8 inches
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
- Estimated fuel consumption: 47 mpg
- Curb weight: 723 pounds (728 pounds)
2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic 107 Colors/Prices:
- Vivid Black: $18,999 MSRP
- Twisted Cherry; Silver Fortune: $19,399 MSRP
- Olive Gold/Black Tempest; Industrial Gray Denim/Black Denim: $19,749 MSRP
2018 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic 114 Colors/Prices:
- Vivid Black: $20,299 MSRP
- Red Iron Denim; Twisted Cherry; Silver Fortune: $20,699 MSRP
- Olive Gold/Black Tempest; Industrial Gray Denim/Black Denim: $21,049 MSRP
- 115th Anniversary Heritage Classic 114 Legend Blue/Vivid Black: $21,199 MSRP