Ducati Island will take over the middle of turns 2 and 3 at the 2.238-mile Laguna Seca during the WSBK race weekend of July 17-19. Like other years, the event caters to Ducati owners, and includes exclusive Ducati Motorcycle parking, rider appearances, new and historic Ducati displays, Ducati Apparel and much more.
An ultimate fun package is also available for fans to further cheer on Arbua.it Racing – Ducati Superbike Team riders Davide Giugliano (#34) and Chaz Davies (#7) pilot their respective Panigale R superbikes at the track featuring the infamous Corkscrew.
2015 Ducati Track Package Includes:
- Turn 4 Ducati grandstand seat (three-day admission)
- Paddock access
· Motorcycle parking pass with access to exclusive parking area
· Voucher for exclusive Ducati gift
- Participation in Ducati track walk
- The opportunity to ride your motorcycle on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Raceway during the Ducati parade lap on Friday, July 17