2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule | Updates with New Venues
The 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross schedule was recently released, the 15-round series beginning Jan. 10 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati.
The biggest changes to the 2015 Arenacross Series, which features Ricky Carmichael’s Road to Supercross, is the addition of Cincinnati, the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, Fla., the Landers Center in Southaven, Miss, the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, and the South Point Arena in Las Vegas – where the final round will occur.
In 2015, a new group of top riders will be chasing their Monster Energy Supercross endorsement through Ricky Carmichael’s Road to Supercross, including FMF Orange Brigade KTM rider Alex Frye and Team Green Kawasaki’s Mark Worth, adding even more challenge to the series title contenders as these future stars of supercross develop their skills in preparation for their transition into Monster Energy Supercross, Feld Motor Sports says.
“The competition in AMSOIL Arenacross is on another level and the Road to Supercross riders proved they have what it takes to mix it up. From Cincinnati to Las Vegas this season is going to be incredible,” said 5-time Monster Energy Supercross champion Ricky Carmichael. “These are the best of the best riders in the world, showcasing their talents in an atmosphere that can only be seen at AMSOIL Arenacross.”
“The series is growing in 2015 as 15 rounds and 20 nights of racing highlight the 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross season. From the high intensity, two-lap sprints of head-to-head bracket racing to the fast-paced and unpredictable dual Arenacross Class Main Events, AMSOIL Arenacross is one of the world’s most intimate and aggressive forms of racing,” said Todd Jendro, vice president of two wheel operations, Feld Motor Sports.
“Additionally, the 2015 Race to the Championship kicks off March 21 inside the Smoothie King Arena in New Orleans, La., where the top 10 riders in championship points will find themselves in an all-out battle for the coveted AMSOIL Arenacross title which will be crowned at the season finale at the South Point Arena in Las Vegas.”
2015 AMA Arenacross on TV
FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 will broadcast Arenacross events; a schedule will be announced soon. Live timing and scoring from each round of the AMSOIL Arenacross season returns for the 2015 season!
2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule:
- Jan. 10-11, US Bank Arena – Cincinnati
- Jan. 16- 18, Van Andel Arena – Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Jan. 23-25, World Arena – Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Jan. 31- Feb. 1, Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, Tenn.
- Feb. 6-8, Mohegan Sun Arena – Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- Feb. 21-22, Tampa Bay Times Forum Arena – Tampa, Fla.
- Feb. 28- Mar.1, Sprint Center – Kansas City, Mo.
- Mar. 6-8, Mid-America Center – Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Mar. 13-15, Landers Center – Southaven, Miss.
- Mar. 21-22, Smoothie King Center – New Orleans
- Mar. 28-29, Frank Erwin Center – Austin, Texas
- April 11-12, Spokane Arena – Spokane, Wash.
- April 18-19, Tacoma Dome – Tacoma, Wash.
- April 25-26, Save Mart Center – Fresno, Calif.
- May 1-3, South Point Arena – Las Vegas