2014 MotoGP Schedule
The FIM first released the provisional 19-round 2014 MotoGP calendar in early October, but it received some revisions on Friday, Dec. 13.
The biggest changes were the shuffling of three rounds in October – Malaysia, Japan and Australia. The first provisional schedule had Sepang first, followed by Japan and Australia. But the revised schedule has Japan first, followed by Australia and Malaysia.
Also, the May 4 round at Jerez was confirmed; it was previously subject to contract.
The only questionable round is the Brazil round, which is subject to Homolgation. Brazil and the Argentina round will be the new tracks on the 2014 MotoGP schedule.
2014 MotoGP Provisional Calendar
- March 23: Qatar, Doha/Losail (Night Race)
- April 13: America, Circuit of the Americas, Austin
- April 27: Argentina, Termas de Rio Honda
- May 4: Spain, Jerez de la Frontera
- May 18: France, Le Mans
- June 1: Italy, Mugello
- June 15: Catalunya, Barcelona-Catalunya
- June 28: Netherlands, TT Assen (Saturday Race)
- July 13: Germany, Sachsenring
- August 10: Indianapolis, GP Indianapolis
- August 17: Czech Republic, Brno
- August 31: Great Britain, Silverstone
- September 14: San Marino & Riviera di Rimini, Marco Simoncelli Misano
- September 21: Aragon MotorLand, Aragon
- September 28: Brazil, Brasilia (Subject to Homologation)
- October 12: Japan, Motegi
- October 19: Australia, Phillip Island
- October 26: Malaysia, Sepang
- November 9: Valencia, Ricardo Tormo-Valencia