Cornerspeed Motorcycle Training School
Cornerspeed enters its 15th season in 2014 as the official motorcycle school for Virginia International Raceway (read or 2010 review here).
The one-day high performance motorcycle skills school covers the major aspects of motorcycle control. It is a school where riders learn all abilities, from street rider to aspiring racer.
The drills and lectures build upon one another throughout the day culminating with an optional mock race. From preparing the bike to learning the road course, the safety of all riders is paramount.
Cornerspeed’s Level One school is fully accredited by the major sanctioning racing bodies in the USA for students that wish to obtain a racing license. Cornerspeed is also an approved Advanced Motorcycle Training school by the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corp.
In addition to its school, all Cornerspeed events include Track Day groups for experienced riders. While students are in the classroom, track day participants will ride in specified groups. Intermediate and Advanced Groups are available.
Cornerspeed instructors are available for feedback and instruction so that riders can get the most from their track day experience.
2014 Cornerspeed Schedule:
- April 11: Carolina Motorsports Park (CCS weekend), Kershaw, SC
- April 21-22: VIR (North/Full Course), Alton, VA (Ducati Revs Virginia / Mid-Atlantic Ducati Track Days / Fun Days)**
- May 26: VIR (North Course), Alton, VA
- June 23: VIR (Full Course), Alton, VA
- September 8-9: VIR (North/Full Course), Alton, VA (Ducati Revs Virginia / Mid-Atlantic Ducati Track Days / Fun Days)**
- October 6: VIR (GRAND Course), Alton, VA**
Note: All school days have a track day portion
**Accredited school is not offered at these events. A free Track Orientation School is offered at these events. Beginners welcome.
For details regarding price, registration, bike requirements and rider requirements, please contact Cornerspeed at cornerspeed.net, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (704) 332-3147.