Last month, the inaugural American International Motorcycle Expo (AIMExpo) took place in Orlando, Fla.
The event was a first of its kind for the stateside motorcycle industry; AIMExpo was a combined trade, consumer and media event. Not all the OEMs were present, but two that were there – Suzuki and EBR – unveiled their latest creation (Suzuki, the 2014 V-Strom 1000; EBR, the 1190 RX).
And now, the numbers are in. Here are the numbers:
- Total Square Footage: 732,644
- Exhibiting Companies: 392
- Total Attendance: 13,219
- Consumer Attendance: 7,781
- Dealer/Industry Professionals: 2,417
- Exhibitor Attendance: 2,798
- Countries Represented: 49
- Credentialed Media Professionals: 223
- PowerSports Business Institute @AIMEXpo Participants; 870
Besides releasing the numbers, AIMExpo uploaded a video recap of the debut event, which is attached above. To view our top 10 sightings at the show, click here.