Husqvarna invites all Husky fans to make their mark on the Husky timeline during the BikeBandit.com AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days. Got a race win you want to brag up? The day you bought your first Husky? Tell Husqvarna about it and add your memory to the wall alongside the Champions and Riders of Husqvarna.If you’re planning to attend the July 19-21 event at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio, be sure to visit the Husqvarna tent on the infield where you can fill out one of our Vintage Motorcycle Days timeline post cards with your memory, and become a part of the Husky display.Can’t be at the event in Ohio? You can still be a part of Husqvarna history through the Virtual VMD experience! As the proud Marque of the Year at the 2013 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days Featuring the Champions and Riders of Husqvarna, Husky is bringing its interactive feature to our Facebook fans.Visit Facebook.com/HusqvarnaMotorcyclesNA and check out the VMD Husky timeline and catch daily photo updates from the event: Husqvarna champions, riders, personalities, vintage eye candy and even some of the race action through our Facebook page. Best of all, you can even send your Husky memory and join the timeline through virtual VMD.Here’s how Virtual VMD Interactive Timeline works:
1. Like Husky on Facebook
2. Check out the personalities, the vintage beauties and even some of the race action.
3. Post your memory on our wall.
4. Leave the rest to Husqvarna, who will post your memory on the Husky Timeline at Mid-Ohio for all to see.
5. Stay tuned and watch for a picture of your post on the Husky Timeline at VMD!
6. Share our post of your Virtual VMD memory on Facebook; dazzle your friends and family!Andy Jefferson of Husqvarna says “Of course, the best way for people to experience VMD is to be there. But we know that isn’t possible for everyone. So we’re happy to give everyone this opportunity to join in our timeline. Maybe you were at one of Husqvarna’s milestone events, or perhaps you have a Husky memory that’s all your own. Tell us about it because you are a part of the legacy.”Virtual VMD starts today, so any time in the next two weeks, tell your Husqvarna memory via Facebook. Then check out the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days photo album during the days of the event (July 19-21). See pictures from the event, and find a photo of your memory on the wall.If you’re one of the thousands planning to attend the Lexington, Ohio event, come to the Husqvarna tent to see the timeline in person, and meet the champions and riders of Husqvarna including grand marshal Dick Burleson!For more on the 2013 BikeBandit.com AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days Featuring the Champions and Riders of Husqvarna go to vintagemotorcycledays.com.