Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP | Honda VIP Package Available
2013 Indy MotoGP
Ahead of the 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis GP Aug. 16-18, Honda is offering a VIP package for race fans.
The VIP package features a rare opportunity to get up close and personal with the GP action as Indianapolis Motor Speedway hosts all three World Championship classes over the weekend: MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3.
Riders in all classes, including Repsol Honda’s Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa, will take on the challenging 16-turn, 2.621-mile road circuit at Indianapolis Motor Speedway that incorporates part of the Speedway’s famous oval.
These special VIP benefits elevate the 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at Indianapolis Motor Speedway into an event that’s truly epic in scope; who knows when you might be able to access an opportunity like this again?
So if you’re planning on attending the Indianapolis GP races, take advantage of this exclusive offer. Join this group of Honda race fans as together we cheer on the Repsol Honda Team stars—veteran Dani Pedrosa and his rapidly rising rookie teammate Marc Márquez. Repsol Honda is in the thick of the 2013 championship chase in MotoGP, and you can take part in this historic charge at the Red Bull Indianapolis GP as you lend your support.
The offer includes:
- Reserved grandstand seating area in Corner 9 with excellent track view plus view of the jumbo video screen that can be accessed only with VIP tickets
- Access to the exclusive Honda hospitality chalet, where breakfast and lunch will be served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Designated infield motorcycle parking pass
- Access to transferable passes for MotoGP Paddock entry*
- Access to MotoGP racers during a special Honda interview
- Track lap around the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway**
Two VIP package options will be made available (prices are all inclusive):
- Friday through Sunday three-day package: $345 per person
- Saturday and Sunday two-day package: $280 per person
*Paddock passes must be checked out due to limited quantities.
**Track lap times available: 6:30-7:45 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 23; or 8-9 a,n,, Monday, Aug. 26, 2013.
To take advantage of this special VIP offer, click here.