Buy Pirelli Tires, Get a Hat Signed by Checa
Pirelli Sportbike Tire Promotion
For a limited time this spring, retail or online customers purchasing a set of Supercorsa SP, Diablo Rosso Corsa or Diablo Rosso II tires are eligible to receive a free Pirelli hat autographed by 2011 World Superbike Champion, Althea Ducati’s Carlos Checa.
For terms and conditions, visit getpirelli.com; valid to residents of the U.S. or Canada only, while supplies last.
Pirelli Supercorsa SP Features (rear):
- World Class Performance tires developed from WSBK
- Tread pattern and compounds attained from track record setting development in the World Supersport Championship
- Shoulder design to maximize contact patch area for the best line-holding capability
- Balanced flexibility of the carcass for improved braking, increased precision and higher cornering speed
- “SP” version for OE applications feature optimized street/track biased compounds
- Fantastic track day performance
- Updated chemical components with high thermal stability maintain optimal grip
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Features (rear):
- Three zone ultra high performance tires
- Delivers track performance on and off the track
- Profiles and structures set the new benchmark of the segment ensuring high support while leaning and fast stand up while accelerating out of the corner
- Pirelli patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizes the contact patch for the best grip on the road and on the track
- Pure racetrack performance combined with the comfort and predictability you expect from a high-performance street tire
- World superbike development technology improves structure and compounding
- Continues with the aggressive Rosso tread design
- W speed rating for speeds of 168+ mph
Diablo Rosso II Features (rear):
- Experience Pirelli technology from World Superbike. The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso generation.
- Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli’s newest super sport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Featuring tri-zone dual compound rear, the Diablo Rosso II has a high grip compound on the shoulders and a wet/mileage compound in the center.
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Techno ogy) developed in WSBK
- A maximum contact patch area is due tin part to an ICS (integrated Contour Shaping_ technology, complimenting handling and power of today’s modern motorcycles.