2012 Honda Gold Wing | Road Wallpaper
2012 Honda Goldwing
Having to compete with other manufacturers in the luxury touring segment, such as BMW, Honda revamped the Gold Wing for 2012.
The new 2012 Gold Wing GL1800 features many upgraded technical features. Honda also refined the engine/drive-train of the 2012 GoldWing.
The new 2012 Gold Wing brings upgraded styling along with a dazzling array of sophisticated electronic amenities including a next-generation GPS navigation system with user-friendly programmability for sharing favorite ride routes, which can be accessed online via computer, plus a built-in MP3/iPod interface for the new SRS CS Auto technology surround-sound system.
Attached above is some wallpaper of the Honda Gold Wing on the road.
2012 Honda Gold Wing GL1800 Specs:
- Engine Type: 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 74mm x 71mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Transmission: Five-speed including Overdrive, plus electric Reverse
- Final drive: Shaft
- Suspension Front: 45mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 inches travel
- Rear: Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with computer-controlled spring preload adjustment with two memory presets; 4.1 inches travel
- Brakes Front: Dual full-floating 296mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers; optional ABS
- Rear: Single ventilated 316mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper; optional ABS
- Tires Front: 130/70R-18