WSBK Junior CupThe European Junior Cup is an exciting new class that will feature at the events of the 2011 Superbike World Championship organized by Infront Motor Sports.
Open to 14- to 17-year-old racers from around the world, the European Junior Cup takes place at some of the most famous and legendary racing circuits on the Superbike calendar.Riders will compete on identical race prepared Kawasaki Ninja 250R motorcycles and will have the opportunity to display their talent in front of thousands of racing fans when they take to the track, directly before Sunday’s second World Superbike race.The WSBK European Junior Cup package includes:
• Race prepared Kawasaki Ninja 250 R and pit equipment
• Transport of motorcycle to all rounds
• Entry fees, tyres and fuel
• Riding equipment and team wear
• Hospitality at the Junior Cup paddock village
• Technical support
• Race coaching from star riders
• Pre season training camp in Spain.To prepare the young riders as they begin their international racing careers there will be an active coaching program throughout the season, beginning with a training camp for all participants in Guadix, Spain.The series then visits the following Superbike circuits:
• Assen (15-17 April)
• Monza (6-8 May)
• Aragon (17-19 June)
• Silverstone (29-31 July)
• Nurburgring (2-4 September)
• Magny-Cours (30 September – 2 October)The European Junior Cup welcomes racers from a wide range of motorcycling disciplines. Entries will be considered from all riders who have held a competition license for at least one year in either road racing, motocross, enduro, supermoto, trials or minimoto.For further information or to enroll in this exciting new youth series in World Superbike, please visit the europeanjuniorcup.com website, which will shortly be online.