Buell Annual Motorcycle Homecoming Set for June 5-7
Activities Include Demo Rides at AMA Road America Round.
Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to visit Buell Motorcycle Company’s Wisconsin headquarters for the company’s 2009 Homecoming celebration, which will be held June 5-7, 2009, at the East Troy factory in conjunction with AMA Pro Racing’s scheduled stop at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
Scheduled activities at East Troy on Friday June 5 include:
* Open house at Buell Motorcycle Company (9am-2pm)
* Factory tours
* Outdoor product display
* Autograph session with Erik Buell (11:30am-12:30pm)
All events at East Troy are open and free for any Buell enthusiast. No tickets are necessary for participation, and no pre-registration is required. For more information about the Buell Homecoming, log onto buell.com.
In addition to the East Troy open house, Homecoming activities at Road America during the AMA race weekend, June 4-7, include:
* Demo rides on the full line of Buell Motorcycles (Friday-Sunday, 9-5pm)
* Racer autograph session under the Buell demo canopy
* Rider recharge hospitality area under the demo canopy
* Exclusive Buell Motorcycle parking near the demo area
* Watch Buell racers compete on track in AMA Pro Racing and Moto-GT action
For more information about ticket packages and prices for the AMA events, log onto www.roadamerica.com or call 800-365-RACE.
Founded by visionary motorcycle designer and former privateer racer Erik Buell in 1983, Buell Motorcycle Company, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., produces sport motorcycles, motorcycle parts, accessories and apparel, including the 1125R superbike and air-cooled XB-series Ulysses, Firebolt, and Lightning. To learn more about Buell motorcycles, or to locate the dealer nearest you, log onto www.buell.com.