Yoshimura EFI Management
Yoshimura has been a leader in EFI management for years. The PIM-2 and DATA Box are examples of Yoshimura’s leading technology that give the user a complete EFI adjustability and data management solution.
Check out our race-proven PIM units that sport a long track record of performance, durability, and ease of use. The applications now include the 2011 Honda CBR 250 R and the 2012 Kawasaki KX450 F.
Yoshimura introduces the PIM-2, the evolution of our original Dirt Bike/ATV fuel injection adjustment “PIM” device. PIM-2 installs easily, typically in under 30 minutes, using simple plug-n-play technology.
Plug the PIM-2 into the stock wiring harness; mount it to your bike using the supplied mounting kit, and you are ready to race! The PIM-2 comes pre-loaded with two separate fuel injection maps for either the Yoshimura slip-on or full exhaust system or the adjustability is limitless and easy.
If those two maps are not enough, there are dozens of maps downloadable for FREE on the Yoshimura website. No matter what pipe brand or engine modification configuration you have, we have map downloads available from the Yoshimura website that make it easy to obtain maps for virtually any application. Simply plug your laptop into the PIM-2 through a supplied USB cable and you can custom make your own fuel injection maps in minutes.
Yoshimura PIM-2 Features:
• Over 400 adjustment points in +/- 1% increments
• Easy to read screen – intuitive and logical
• Full range mapping every 500-RPM at 10% throttle intervals
• USB cable hook-up for your laptop for limitless custom tuning
• Includes plug-n-play complete wiring harness – simple to install
• Complete, simple instructions and instructional DVD included
• Optional dyno-tuning self-mapping DATA (Digital Advanced Tuning Assistant) for dealerships and performance shops
• MSRP: $339.95
2011 CBR 250R
Part Number: 600XX122500
Part Number: 600XX244700
Yoshimura DATA Box
The optional DATA kit consists of an air fuel sensor and amplifier box that plugs into the PIM-2 and allows for self-mapping of the motorcycle. Self-mapping means that as the user runs the bike on a dyno or on a closed course, the DATA Box automatically calculates the required fuel adjustment at each RPM and throttle position to reach the user-selectable target air fuel ratio.
The DATA Box offers an alternative way for mapping without the time or cost of a custom dyno tune. For the rider looking for maximum performance, a dyno tune together with the DATA is the way to go.
The DATA Box mapping software allows for the user to easily enter the target air fuel ratio, start, stop, and review the results of the self-mapping function. Once the recommended adjustments have been reviewed, the user can either apply all of the suggested adjustments or just a certain range with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
The kit comes with all of the required hardware, but may require modification of the exhaust pipe to accept the air fuel sensor fitting.
Yoshimura DATA BOX Features:
• Reads air fuel
• Works with PIM-2 self-mapping feature
• Dyno or on track self mapping
• Computes fuel map for air fuel ratio settings from 11.0 to 15.0
• SST sensor bung included, optional Ti sensor bung available
• Sets fuel adjustments at each throttle position and RPM range
• Plug and play installation with the PIM-2 unit (may require pipe modification to accept sensor)
• Allows for quick and easy dyno tuning
• User-adjustable target air fuel ratio for performance and fuel economy
• Part Number: R-433-Data – MSRP: $429.00
Click here for additional applications and updates.Google+