Triumph 2013 Dealer of the Year Awards
Over the past few years, Triumph Motorcycles has expanded its offerings across the different genres of riding, from the Trophy SE in sport touring to the Tiger Explorer in adventure to the Speed Triple in nakeds.
This bikes have been popular among North American riders, and much of this is because of Triumph’s stateside and Canadian dealers. And for 2013, Triumph as awarded the best of the dealer netword with the 2013 Triumph Dealer of the Year Awards. These awards recognize dealers for dealers for achievements in sales and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
“Triumph’s rapid growth and accomplishments would not be possible without the commitment and dedication of our dealer network,” said Greg Heichelbech, CEO Triumph North America. “We congratulate these 10 dealerships and their teams for setting the standard by delivering an extraordinary customer experience and achieving sales success in 2013.”
Following are the winners:
No. 1 Triumph Retailers:
- United States: Southern California Triumph, Brea, Calif.
- Canada: Blackfoot Motosports, Calgary, Alberta
No. 1 Single Line Triumph Dealer:
- Cascade Moto Classics, Beaverton, Ore.
U.S. Regional Triumph Dealer Winners:
- California Triumph, Mountain View, Calif.
- Foothills Triumph, Lakewood, Colo.
- Motoworks Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- Ray Price Triumph, Raleigh, N.C.
- RPM Cycle, Farmers Branch, Texas
- Triumph Metuchen, Metuchen, N.J.
- Triumph of Seattle, Lynnwood, Wash.
All winners will be recognized as a Triumph Dealer of the Year in upcoming advertisements placed in Cycle Canada, Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Road & Track, and Roadracing World magazines. The winners will also receive special recognition on the Triumph’s website.